The University of Colorado School of Medicine is proud of our faculty's work that contributes to UCHealth's annual rankings on the U.S. News & World Report's Best Hospitals. These rankings are important as many students, residents, faculty, and patients consider these rankings when deciding where to train, practice and receive care.
Each year, faculty who are board-certified physicians and registered members of Doximity are eligible to participate in voting for the best hospital in a range of specialties for the U.S. News & World Report rankings. Voting for this year’s rankings will open in February 2023.
How to Vote
- If you are not a Doximity member, you can register at any time between now and the end of the voting period. Learn how to register here.
- Registration only takes a few minutes and can be completed on your phone or computer.
- Once registered, ensure that your board specialty is noted correctly.
- If you are a registered Doximity member, a survey link will be emailed to you in February 2023.
- Even if you don’t receive the email, you can still vote by logging in to Doximity with your username and password.
Who Can Vote
If you are not currently a Doximity user, you can register anytime to vote during the voting period.
Being listed in U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals highlights the expertise of our nationally-renowned faculty and staff at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus who provide advanced care and conduct innovative research.