The CU Board of Regents will host a Special Board Meeting tomorrow, Thursday, May 2, at 1 p.m. in Krugman Hall, Research 2 Building, at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus. The full agenda is available here.
To watch a livestream of the meeting, click here.
Before attending the event, please note there will be additional rules for prohibited items. Please arrive early and expect airport-like security screening. If you must bring a bag, clear bags are the only types allowed inside Krugman Hall. Backpacks, food and drinks are among the prohibited items.
For safety and security reasons, please refrain from bring the following prohibited items:
- Backpacks or messenger bags
- Alcoholic beverages or illegal substances and paraphernalia (including medical marijuana or associated marijuana products)
- Sharp objects, including pocket knives of any kind or size
- Pepper spray
- Open bottles, cans or glass bottles
- Umbrellas of any size
- Designated artificial noise makers such as whistles or air horns and laser pointers
- Signs or flags on sticks or poles of any kind including selfie sticks, regardless of length
- Skateboards, skates, bicycles, non-ADA mobility devices
- Fireworks, ammunition or any explosive material or liquid
- Animals with the exception of service animals – must have service animal vest on