The University of Colorado School of Medicine is proud of our faculty's work at UCHealth that contributes to its annual rankings on the U.S. News & World Report's Best Hospitals. These rankings are important as many students, residents, faculty, and patients consider these rankings when deciding where to train, practice and receive care.
Each year, faculty who are board-certified physicians are eligible to participate in voting for the best hospital in a range of specialties for the U.S. News & World Report rankings. This year, the deadline to register to participate is November 1, 2020. Voting for this year’s rankings will open in February 2021.
How to Vote
- If you are not a Doximity member, visit https://www.doximity.com/register and register BEFORE November 1, 2020.
- Registration only takes a few minutes and can be completed on your phone or computer.
- Once registered, ensure that your board specialty is noted correctly.
- If you are a registered Doximity member, consider logging in BEFORE November 1, 2020 and ensure that your board specialty is noted correctly.
- A survey link will be emailed to you in February 2021.
- Even if you don’t receive the email and you are a registered user, you can still vote by logging in to Doximity with your username and password.
Who Can Vote
- Board-certified physicians in one of the 16 adult specialties and 10 pediatric specialties ranked by U.S. News & World Report and who were registered as Doximity users by November 1, 2020 are eligible to vote.
- If you are not a Doximity user, or if you joined after November 1, 2020, you might still be asked to participate. A random sample of “non-users” will be mailed a paper ballot.
- Being listed in U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals is a tremendous honor and highlights the expertise of our nationally-renowned faculty and staff at the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus who provide advanced care and conduct innovative research.
- Many of our faculty members are also providers at UCHealth and can be recognized for their outstanding care provided at the hospital’s facilities.