This spring, the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus returns to primetime.
March 13 marked the launch of the latest phase of the CU Anschutz advertising campaign Possibilities Endless.
This newest phase will be found in similar spaces as previous campaign iterations – including television advertisements, print and digital components.
“Possibilities Endless showcases some of what makes our campus different,” said Don Elliman, CU Anschutz chancellor. “With this campaign, we highlight the people who make new discoveries and treatments possible, and the spirit of collaboration and passion for improving health that unite us in common purpose.”
New faces and places featured
Audiences will notice a fresh look to the campaign. On the airwaves and across print and digital media, the marketing campaign features dynamic campus spaces alongside some of the incredible talent that calls CU Anschutz home. These images are positioned around a new theme called “Better Your Life.”
The scenes featured in the new campaign materials were all filmed on campus, offering a peek into the bold and innovative work conducted at CU Anschutz.
“We have an abundance of impressive stories to tell across the CU Anschutz campus,” said Kathy Green, vice chancellor of marketing and communications for CU Anschutz. “However, it’s the dedication and commitment of our team that takes research from bench to bedside, improving so many lives, that we want to showcase in this effort. Through this campaign, we are excited to highlight a small cross section of those that make CU Anschutz a world-class health sciences campus.”
The new Possibilities Endless commercials feature the following faculty, staff and locations:
- Vineet Chopra, MD, MSc, Robert W. Schrier Chair of Medicine and professor of medicine in the School of Medicine
- Leslie Appiah, MD, division chief and professor, Division of Academic Specialists in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Casey Greene, PhD, chair and professor, Department of Biomedical Informatics
- Valeria Canto-Soler, PhD, associate professor, Department of Ophthalmology, director of CellSight - Ocular Stem Cell and Regeneration Program, Doni Solich Family Chair in Ocular Stem Cell Research
- Daniel LaBarbera, PhD, professor, director of the Center for Drug Discovery, co-director, Drug Discovery and Development Shared Resource (D3SR)
- Qiong Zhou, MS, senior professional research assistant, HTS Drug Discovery and Chemical Biology Core lab manager
- Wells Messersmith, MD, division head and professor, Division of Medical Oncology
- Abbey Lara, MD, associate professor of medicine, Pulmonary Sciences and Critical Care
- Lia Gore, MD, Section Head, Ergen Family Chair, Professor, Department of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology/Bone Marrow Transplant and Co-Director, Developmental Therapeutics Program, University of Colorado Cancer Center
- Julia P. Cooper, PhD, professor and chair, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics
- Nick Jacobson, MDes, research faculty, Translational Clinical Design, Inworks
New Locations Featured:
- Anschutz Health Sciences Building
- CellSight Facility and 3DRet Laboratory
- Center for Drug Discovery
- Center for Surgical Innovation
Discover the possibilities
Ad placements during Masters golf tournament, digital spaces
This next wave of Possibilities Endless has a regional focus across the Denver metro area and Front Range. Prominent television commercials will air across the Denver metro area, appearing during the Masters golf tournament.
In addition to broadcast and cable television commercials, the campaign will be found in The Denver Post, Denver Business Journal and The Denver Gazette, displays at Denver International Airport and downtown Denver, as well as digital advertisements online such as Pandora.
Run time and look behind the scenes
The new Possibilities Endless campaign will run through May 30, as CU Anschutz looks to build on the success of previous iterations of the campus’s marketing efforts.
Below is a sneak peek of the new Possibilities Endless campaign, including behind-the-scenes photos during filming and other highlights.