Watch the Department of Medicine's May 31, 2023 Grand Rounds: 7th Annual Department of Medicine Shark Tank Competition promoting high value care projects to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs of healthcare.
- 0:00 Introducing the Sharks
- 3:54 Eric Rudofker, MD & Michael Rosenberg, MD: "Improving Interhospital Transfer to Cardiology Services"
- 11:18 Palak Choksi, MD & Amanda Le Greca, MD, ECNU: "Endocrine Office Hours for Community Providers"
- 18:40 Shelby Meyer, MD, & Alana Haussmann, MD: "Where is the PFT? Improving Lung Function Testing Rates in Asthma Patients"
- 26:07 August Longino, MD & Edward Gill. MD: "Optimization of Diuresis in Heart Failure Admissions using Ultrasound:
- 33:34 Kate Runkel, MD & Sarah Tietz, MD: "Geriatrics Consultation Service in the Emergency Department"
- 41:01 Q&A with last year's winners
- 55:39 And the winner is...